Share it in comments!!!!!!
OK i feel very strong on the topic of gwen. I am antigwen. BY like-- A LOT! gwen is a lying. backstabbing. JERK!! I mean really. How could anybody even LIKE her. And its not JUST because of the whole duncan thing!! its more. Yeah remember when Gwen and tret were together. gwen was SO RUDE. do you remember when heather faked that muffin in the finale. Gwen did not know it was from heather she thought it was from trent but she tossed to owen. I MEAN REALLY??? If they were a thing maybe she would have taken a BITE. also she kinda shoved trent around.
Then she befriended courtney. And to be honest i was kinda on edge during this friendship. but soon i kind of just dealt with it and maybe secretly enjoyed it. (even though it felt FORCED!!!) anyways. I knew gwen was crushing on duncan. but ALL THE SUDDEN??? Just when courtney and gwen ya know became friends. something was off. When heather kisses trent gwen was devastated. seem familiar? NOW THAT iS JUST ARRRRRGH!!! ( i obviously can't make noises in typing....) anyways gwen did it and "felt bad" it was all just an act to make people feel sorry for her when the SHOULD feel sorry for courtney. I mean courtney. somebody who is strong and overall AMAZING. gwen made cry. alot. like- ALOT! gwen's pitiful attempt at giving courtney presents in tdas is awful to see. When courtney came up with that plan thing in sundae muddy sundae i think gwen (and scott to) deserved it! I MEAN IT'S CALLED KARMA!!!. also i used to be the user "furryfeline212" i made a whole pro courtney anti gwen website. But i forgot my password and computer broke so...... heh heh yeah. anyways i WILL make a part 2. Cause i have a BAJILLION MORE REAONS why gwen sucks and you should hate her!
So you already know duncan. the cheater. the liar. THE JERK. but really do you know duncan. people love him. hes lik the number 1 character. but why? i personally love duncan. why? i cant put my finger on it. is it because he's a bad boy. his relationships? i really dont get why he is the #1 chrator. i like him but, There's so many other characters who deserve a better chance. as a duncney supporter. when duncan cheated i was DEVASTATED (yes, ik its a cartoon) But seriously am i wrong to think that others are better?! comment your top ten in order.
25 Votes in Poll
Oh, All-Stars. A season that had so much potential, a team concept that could have had brilliant execution and several opportunities to expand on some of the returning characters.
Except...upon airing on Cartoon Network in 2013, all that potential got flushed down the toilet within the first few episodes and never recovered from that. So, from my perspective, I've decided to give a take on how I would have written the season.
Please note, these are all my choices and ideas for how I would have done and if you have something different to add on or say about this, feel free to give your thoughts and ideas on this subject. But for now, let's get to the list:
1. Instead of the season being Mike and Zoey-centric, it’s more Courtney, Gwen and Duncan-centric as I feel that Mike and Zoey’s character arcs were pretty much wrapped up in ROTI and the trio still have unresolved issues.
2. Give Lindsay make more usage in the season than what she actually got.
3. Have Heather and Alejandro form an official alliance that leads them into becoming an official couple to eliminate their adversaries.
4. Develop Courtney’s character into finally realizing her misdeeds and making an effort to better herself.
5. Have Gwen and Courtney’s friendship reinstated.
6. (Optional) Have Duncan and Courtney come to terms with at least them accepting each other as acquaintances.
7. (Optional) Have Duncan and Courtney be partnered more in challenges (what with Courtney officially being on the Villainous Vultures from the start in this rewrite) and give them some of their old character dynamic back, thus leading to the possibility of them once again becoming a couple.(edited)
44 Votes in Poll
Katie and Sadie deserve more love.
Staci is not one of the worst characters in the series.
Zoey, Courtney and Sierra do not deserve all the backlash they get.
Ellody and Mary should have gone farther in "The Ridonculous Race."
Duncan and Courtney have a stronger dynamic than Duncan and Gwen.
Scarlett could still have been a villain and not have gone all psycho.
Amy and Samey's character arcs should have been expanded upon, or at least have been re-introduced in the finale with Shawn vs. Sky (if they had actually bothered to bring back all the eliminated contestants).
Duncan and Gwen is the most forced canon couple in Total Drama.
Cody and Sierra are actually quite cute together.
Mike and Zoey are not the blandest canon couple in Total Drama.
What are your thoughts, do you agree or (most likely) disagree with what I've said here?
This is an anti gwen and pro courtney website please check it out. and gimme suggestions!! thank you! https://cats5lovescats.wixsite.com/website-antigwen
1. BEYOND CONTRIVED! Both Gwen and Duncan were together in 8 episodes together in season one without Courtney and Trent in the picture and yet they made no effort to pursuit each other.
2. I always found the “commons attract" dynamic immensely uninteresting.
3. Cheating. Cheating. Did I mention cheating?!
4. They showed no remorse for what they did. They are basically a punk-goth version of Brangelina! LOL!
5. In Action he was super into Courtney, yet out of nowhere in TDWT he falls for Gwen. This goes back to my theory: https://dgac23.tumblr.com/post/186322019323/a-why-duncan-cheated-theory And this theory for Gwen: https://dgac23.tumblr.com/post/186378741908/gwens-sudden-attraction-to-duncan
6. I ultimately think love should be an adventure and I don’t get that vibe from since they are too similar. What can they really learn from each other?