37 Votes in Poll
37 Votes in Poll
Oh, All-Stars. A season that had so much potential, a team concept that could have had brilliant execution and several opportunities to expand on some of the returning characters.
Except...upon airing on Cartoon Network in 2013, all that potential got flushed down the toilet within the first few episodes and never recovered from that. So, from my perspective, I've decided to give a take on how I would have written the season.
Please note, these are all my choices and ideas for how I would have done and if you have something different to add on or say about this, feel free to give your thoughts and ideas on this subject. But for now, let's get to the list:
1. Instead of the season being Mike and Zoey-centric, it’s more Courtney, Gwen and Duncan-centric as I feel that Mike and Zoey’s character arcs were pretty much wrapped up in ROTI and the trio still have unresolved issues.
2. Give Lindsay make more usage in the season than what she actually got.
3. Have Heather and Alejandro form an official alliance that leads them into becoming an official couple to eliminate their adversaries.
4. Develop Courtney’s character into finally realizing her misdeeds and making an effort to better herself.
5. Have Gwen and Courtney’s friendship reinstated.
6. (Optional) Have Duncan and Courtney come to terms with at least them accepting each other as acquaintances.
7. (Optional) Have Duncan and Courtney be partnered more in challenges (what with Courtney officially being on the Villainous Vultures from the start in this rewrite) and give them some of their old character dynamic back, thus leading to the possibility of them once again becoming a couple.(edited)