Read more about the "outrageous and totally random prequel" airing every Saturday.
Join us on Discord
Great place to hang out, chat, and have fun!
Review our rules
Make sure to carefully read through the wiki's guidelines to avoid being blocked.
Join our chat
Chat is a great place to start if you're looking to make friends within our community.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- We would like to wish our wiki a happy birthday! Today July 6, 2019 is the wiki’s 11th birthday. ;)
- We would like to congratulate three of our admins who were just promoted to bureaucrats. Please give a congratulations to Numbuhthreefan, Stryzzar, and TRRFan6! Also, please give a congratulations to our newest administrator, TheDipDap1234!
- The newest spin-off, Total DramaRama, is now airing on Cartoon Network! See this page for upcoming episodes.
- ATTENTION! Regarding the new season of Total DramaRama, we have a strict non-spoiler policy. Any information regarding unaired episodes is not to be posted ANYWHERE on this wiki. Any articles, blogs, comments, or threads containing spoilers will be immediately deleted. Failure to comply with these rules will result in a ban. Please use this wiki if you wish to discuss spoilers. Thank you.
- Want to contribute? The easiest way to start is by making a constructive revision to one of our pages.
- Making friends and interacting with other community members is easy with our wiki's chat and our Discord server. Join today!
- In need of assistance? Ask one of our staff members. They're happy to help.
- Find an index of all ongoing proposals by visiting our proposals forum, or even start one of your own.
- Don't forget to review the wiki's guidelines to avoid a consequence.
Founded on July 6, 2008, the Total Drama Wiki is a collaborative wiki focusing on Total Drama, a franchise that lampoons the conventions commonly found in reality shows. It premiered on the Canadian cable television specialty channel Teletoon, on July 8, 2007 and the television channel Cartoon Network in the United States, on June 5, 2008.
This is 'Total Drama World Tour: Scoring System, the third entry in my Scoring System series of blog posts.
The rules have been changed slightly to accommodate for the fact there are 3 teams this season.
- 2 points are added when a contestant or team gets first place …
Read more >