Blaineley: Blain-Blain-Blain-Blain-Blainerific, is my name. Dishing dirt is my game. Invading your TV with my Blainelicious frame!
Owen: Bla-Blainerific! S-s-so terrific!
Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-famous. Famous!
Courtney: This is so against the rules, does Chris think we're a bunch of fools?
Chris: Rules? This ain't no Sunday School! Miss Thang up there's a rating's jewel!
Heather: M-M-Make me si-ick!
Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-famous. Famous! Get me a half fat, no foam latte steamed to a hundred-two, heat! I'm quite specific.
Owen: She's Blainerific!
Duncan: So-so horrific.
Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-fam-
Cody: Who's that girl again?
Blaineley: WHAT?! Who am I? Who am I?! Who are you? I'm the host of the Puppy Bachelorette! I was nominated for a Gemmie Award! I interviewed you for Celebrity Manhunt! It's a fact and scientific, that I'm still Blainerific.
Courtney and Heather: She's not so famous, turns out she's not so famous!
- This is the first and only non-Aftermath song in which Chris does not prompt the cast to sing, as there is no chime.
- When Blaineley says she interviewed Cody for Celebrity Manhunt, it marks the only time the characters acknowledge the events of Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special.
- When the contestants first arrive for Total Drama World Tour, Sierra says that it is her first time meeting Cody, and no one knows of Alejandro's ways, even though he clearly acts in an arrogant manner in the special, and she was seen following Cody before the season.
- This is the second consecutive song to be sung about Blaineley. The first is Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley.
- This song mainly focuses on Blaineley's positive qualities, whereas the previous one is intended to shame her.
- This is the first song of two that Blaineley and Chris sing.
- This is the tenth song in a row that Cody does not sing in, though he does have a speaking part.
- When the song starts, Blaineley is standing on a set piece shaped to look like Niagara Falls. She is also standing on a barrel, which people commonly use to go over the Niagara Falls.
- The location of the Puppy Bachelorette show is the same location where Owen stars in the commercial promoting the "Bellybuster 5,000" in Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special.
- Additionally, the Celebrity Manhunt studio is seen once again.
- This song is a parody of Stacy Ferguson's (commonly known as "Fergie") song, Fergalicious.
- Blaineley mentions "The Puppy Bachelorette", a parody of the TV show The Bachelorette.
- Cody's left hand appears as a right hand when Blaineley yells at him in the chair.
- The bracelet on Blaineley's right wrist disappears and reappears again when she becomes provoked.
- The bracelet disappears again when Blaineley is holding the chemical bottle, but reappears again when she pulls back.
- After Blaineley yells at Cody, he runs left, yet when Blaineley moves to the right, he is seen sitting on a chair in the same spot.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|Pre-merge||Come Fly With Us | Lovin' Time | Rowin' Time | Before We Die | Stuck to a Pole | What's Not To Love | Baby | I'm Sorry | Eine Kleine | Gypsy Rap | Paris in the Springtime | Sea Shanty Mix | Oh My Izzy | Save This Show | Sisters | Changing Guard Mix | Greek Mix | Boyfriend Kisser | Shear the Sheep | We Built Gwen's Face | Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley|
|Post-merge||Blainerific | A Chinese Lesson | Wake Up | Condor | This Is How We Will End It | Who You Gonna Root For? | I'm Winning This | I'm Gonna Make It | Versus|