Courtney: Boyfriend kisser!
I thought she was my friend,
But now it's time to diss her!
Sure we had some fun times,
But I'm not gonna miss her now!
Heather: Boyfriend kisser!
Courtney: You're gonna get
What's coming to you
If it's the last thing
I ever do-oo-oo!
Heather: That's right!
Courtney and Heather: That's right!
Courtney: Let's go a little back!
We captured Duncan in a sack.
Heather: And had a laugh attack
When you stretched me on the rack!
Courtney: All those times you made me smile,
You wanted my man
All the while!
Sierra: Duh! It was so obvious.
Courtney and Heather: Boyfriend kisser!
Courtney: You're not my new sister!
You're a pus-y, gothy, nasty blister! Oh!
Heather: Boyfriend kisser!
Courtney and Heather: You're gonna get what's coming to you!
Courtney: If it's the last thing I ever do-oo-oo!
- This song is only sung by Courtney and Heather, making this the third non-Aftermath song to have less than three singers. The others are Oh My Izzy and Greek Mix. Interestingly, all of these songs are about relationships.
- Both singers have a major conflict with Gwen.
- Gwen, Cody, and Sierra do not sing; however, they are not eliminated.
- This is the fourth song Courtney has started. The others are Come Fly With Us, Before We Die, What's Not To Love, and I'm Winning This.
- This is the second song sung by only Team Amazon, with the first being Gypsy Rap.
- This is the second song in a row to deal with the Courtney-Duncan-Gwen love triangle. The first is Greek Mix.
- This is the one of four songs to use a different style of animation. In this case, it is an animated moving blueprint. The others are What's Not To Love, Oh My Izzy, and Versus.
- This is the seventh song sung about another person.
- At certain points of the song, Courtney and Heather are seen wearing military-style peaked caps. They are also seen in a military base with several blueprints, a reference to the fact that they are currently in the government-protected Area 51.
- Sierra's head (including her hair) flashes red for a split second when she turns to see Gwen running away with Duncan.
- In the downloadable version, two of the "That's right!" are cut out.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|Pre-merge||Come Fly With Us | Lovin' Time | Rowin' Time | Before We Die | Stuck to a Pole | What's Not To Love | Baby | I'm Sorry | Eine Kleine | Gypsy Rap | Paris in the Springtime | Sea Shanty Mix | Oh My Izzy | Save This Show | Sisters | Changing Guard Mix | Greek Mix | Boyfriend Kisser | Shear the Sheep | We Built Gwen's Face | Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley|
|Post-merge||Blainerific | A Chinese Lesson | Wake Up | Condor | This Is How We Will End It | Who You Gonna Root For? | I'm Winning This | I'm Gonna Make It | Versus|