Cartoon Network Video is a section of Cartoon Network's website which features videos from its shows. The section included content from Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour.
Along with the episodes and clips, there were "Best of" videos for each eliminated contestant. The videos for Total Drama Island was called "Dock of Shame," the videos for Total Drama Action were shown in Total Drama Action EXTRA, and the videos for Total Drama World Tour were called "Drop of Shame." The videos showed a montage of the camper's best and worst moments while playing a song (the song is the same in Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour, but is different in Total Drama Island). Beth was the first person to have one of those videos. However, a different song, Way Too Much Fun, was played for the winner of each season, excluding Total Drama World Tour, where each member of the final three had a "Best of" video.
The video section was discontinued in 2012, once the site introduced the new "Full Section" and "Shows" section. Total Drama: Revenge of the Island was the only Total Drama season to be included. The video section was changed, however. Instead of just watching, you needed to put your cable company or service, just like the Cartoon Network app.
However, the video section was re-added, after a year of discontinuation, on August 26, 2013. It was added along with the Total Drama All-Stars game, Rain of Terror. The video section had a Total Drama section, featuring clips from previous seasons and various full episodes.the tenth episode, the only contestant to not have one of these videos was Gwen. This was most likely because since she came in second, so she was not considered a winner nor a loser.
- Beth - Showed clips in slow motion.
- Sadie - Had sound playing after her video ends.
- Courtney - Also showed the moment where Harold switches the votes.
- Harold - Interrupted the video to show Harold's beatboxing.
- Eva - Showed her worst moments.
- Trent - Took a moment from Phobia Factor and played it at a moment when not said at normal speed.
- Bridgette - Split the screen into four.
- Lindsay - Showed a moment of Lindsay after her elimination.
- DJ - Split screen into two and fast forwarded DJ in the confessional.
- Izzy - The intro to the song "Whatever it Takes" was longer than usual.
- Geoff - Chris interrupted the video to rant about his hair and makeup.
- Leshawna - Synchronized Harold's and Courtney's catfight while Chris is talking.
- Mr. Coconut - Was the only non-human to have a Dock Of Shame Video.
- Duncan - One part of the lyric "Whatever it Takes" was repeated.
- Heather - Showed her best and worst moments.
- Owen - Different music played.
- Geoff and Bridgette - Two people were shown at the beginning. This was the first video to have two contestants faded out.
- Izzy - Showed the wrong name in the title. It says Izzy instead of E-Scope.
- Trent - Showed him counting to nine for nine seconds.
- Gwen - Was the first video to have a camper faded out, and another camper faded in (due to the return of Izzy).
- DJ - Also showed most of Chef's moments as well, due to him having a significant involvement in DJ's time on Total Drama Action.
- Izzy - The first time on Total Drama Action that a contestant had been faded out twice.
- Owen - Interrupted his video when he talks about the times he eats. Also, Courtney didn't fade in towards the end of the video even though she returned to the show.
- Heather - Was the first video in the Total Drama Action video series with the most insults that aren't even censored out (nerd, idiot boy, trout lips, etc.).
- Leshawna - The entire song completely stopped at the part with her fake crying for the rest of the video.
- Justin - Showed him getting hurt and becoming worried about his looks.
- Lindsay - Was the second video to have a camper faded out, and another camper faded in (due to the return of Owen).
- Harold - Lindsay was still shown at the end of the video along with the other contestants instead of Owen even though she was already eliminated two weeks earlier. Also, the music completely stopped when Harold punches Duncan.
- Courtney - The video showed a confessional from Courtney after the video ends.
- Duncan - Showed his best moments from the season.
- Duncan - No video was shown after he quit in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1. However, he had a video after his second elimination. This video featured moments where he got injured, as well as his relationships with Courtney and Gwen. At the end of the video, the second time he was thrown off of the plane was merged into the first time he was thrown off in an earlier episode. Also, the singing stopped for part of the video. In the end, when he faded off the screen, the picture was zoomed.
- Ezekiel - Duncan was still shown at the end of the video along with the other contestants, even though he quit in the previous episode.
- Harold - A clip of Harold voting off Ezekiel was shown after the video.
- Bridgette - Halfway through the video, a clip was shown from an earlier episode, and at the end of the video, another clip was shown.
- Leshawna - Leshawna's video contained much more dialogue than others.
- Lindsay - Lindsay's moment from the opening sequence was seen in one of Lindsay's clips.
- DJ - Lindsay was still shown at the end of the video, even though she was eliminated two episodes earlier. Also, Izzy did not fade out, even though she and DJ were eliminated in the same episode.
- Noah - Lindsay and Izzy were initially shown at the end, and Duncan didn't fade back in. This was later fixed by the technical advisers.
- Tyler - Showed most of his moments of him getting injured, as well as his relationship with Lindsay.
- Gwen - At the beginning where her passport was being stamped, and she was falling, there was no voice clip playing. Showed most of the moments of her relationship with Duncan and her conflict with Courtney.
- Owen - Featured most of his moments of him having bad luck, annoying Alejandro, as well as him farting. Also, a clip of Owen annoying Alejandro from an earlier episode was shown at the end of the video. Also, Blaineley didn't fade in even though she had debuted in the same episode.
- Courtney - Focused on moments where she gets injured, her rivalry with Heather, her bossiness, and her conflicts with Gwen and Duncan. Also, Blaineley didn't fade out in the end.
- Sierra - Featured her moments annoying Chris and her attraction to Cody.
- Cody - Played different music and showed most of his moments getting hurt, as well as a scene from Hawaiian Punch before the episode's airing. The first clip of the video had nothing to do with Cody.
- Alejandro - Included the full confessional from Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1, which was censored.
- Heather - Showed her various scenes of arrogance, getting hurt, and her attraction to Alejandro. In Heather's extended version, Cody wasn't in the final picture, and it added scenes from Planes, Trains, and Hot Air Mobiles and Hawaiian Punch.
Total Drama: Revenge of the Island and onwardWhile the website still showed clips and previews, "Best of" videos were discontinued as of Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
For Total Drama Island, there were various Total Drama exclusive clips where viewers can see where eliminated contestants were after their elimination and what they've been doing. There were clips for Ezekiel, Tyler, Izzy, Harold, Cody, Katie and Sadie. They are inaccessible and can't be seen today on the site. Cody's video showed that he finally got an MP3 player while Ezekiel's video showed that he got a new girlfriend who was a scarecrow.
- The song that played for Alejandro, Heather, and Cody in their "Best of..." videos on the Total Drama World Tour Cartoon Network website was Way Too Much Fun by Robbie Nevel.
- Overall, there were forty-seven "Best of..." videos.
- The contestants who have gotten three videos were Owen, Heather, Duncan, Leshawna, DJ, Lindsay, Bridgette, Harold, Courtney, and Izzy.
- Thus, Gwen was the only contestant who, despite competing in the first three seasons, did not receive three "Best of..." videos.
- The contestants who have gotten two videos were Gwen, Geoff, and Trent.
- The contestants who have gotten one video were Sadie, Beth, Cody, Tyler, Justin, Noah, Eva, Ezekiel, Alejandro, and Sierra.
- The only contestants who have never received a "Best of..." video were Katie and Blaineley.