Changing Guard Mix (also known as Strip Them Down, but changed due to censorship reasons) is the sixteenth song featured in Total Drama World Tour. It is sung by the remaining contestants (except for Tyler, Cody and Alejandro) in I See London... when the contestants have to decide who has to strip down a London Tower Guard to find one of the challenge clues. During the song, both teams go through a selection process, deciding on Gwen from Team Amazon, and Tyler from Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot.
Owen: It's creepy how they stand there,
and don't even blink!
I don't wanna see his bum, all naked and pink!
Noah: Hey buddy,
Can we bribe you,
to strip yourself down?
Owen: Yum-Yum Happy Go Time Fish?
Noah: Don't kill him, you clown!
Courtney: No way, I can't strip him,
Duncan will freak!
Heather: And I'm allergic to uniforms.
Gwen: Okay, that's just weak.
Sierra: I made a vow that Cody's the only man for me!
Gwen: Okay, so then I have to do it? Uh, hello!? Injury!? Ow!
Courtney: If we're gonna find that clue...
Heather: There's only one thing to do!
Sierra: Force someone to strip him down!
Courtney, Heather, and Sierra: And, sorry, Gwen, that's you!
Gwen: Ow! Oh, wait!
Noah: If we're gonna find that clue...
Owen: There's only one thing to do!
Noah: Force someone to strip him down!
Noah and Owen: And Tyler, dude, that's you!
Gwen: Sierra! Look! It's Cody!
And I think he wants to strip!
Sierra: Poor honey! Quick, get out of those things.
And that will help, I bet.
Gwen: Yeah, we're gonna find that clue.
Heather: We're doing what Chris proposed!
Courtney: Force someone to strip him down!
Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Cause if we don't, we're hosed!
Courtney: Totally ho-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-osed!
- Tyler, Alejandro, and Cody did not sing, but they were not eliminated.
- However, Alejandro was not present for the song due to being kidnapped by Jack the Ripper.
- The two contestants who were forced to strip the guards down were Team Victory's models in the tiebreaker challenge in Can't Help Falling in Louvre.
- This is the only song of the season to be edited by Cartoon Network.
- On the download version, Sierra's line "I made a vow that Cody's the only man for me!" is changed to "I can only strip Cody and he can only strip me!" This happens once again later in the song when Sierra is supposed to say, "Poor honey! Quick, get out of those things! And that will help, I bet." She instead says, "Before our honeymoon or marriage? Cody, you're a trip."
- Ironically, this song focuses on stripping people down, and in some way, nudity.
- This is the second of three songs sung in the season to have the word "Mix" in their title. The others are Sea Shanty Mix and Greek Mix.
- This is the second song that Owen has started. The first is Oh My Izzy.
- This is the fourth song in which Sierra sings about her love for Cody. The others are Before We Die, Gypsy Rap, Paris in the Springtime, and A Chinese Lesson.
- This is the third song in which the title is not sung. The others are Eine Kleine and Gypsy Rap.
- This is one of the eleven songs which feature a challenge in it. The others are Rowin' Time, Paris in the Springtime, Sea Shanty Mix, Greek Mix, Shear the Sheep, A Chinese Lesson, Condor, I'm Winning This, I'm Gonna Make It, and Versus.
- Owen holds one of Chef Hatchet's Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails in the song.
- The beat to the song resembles Strawberry Fields Forever by The Beatles. Coincidentally, that band was from the UK, this episode's location.
- The burn on Gwen's hand is only present when she mentions it.
- On the edited version of the song, Sierra's mouth follows the original lines.
- In the closed captioning for this song, Owen's line is mistakenly written as "Yum Yum Happy Co-Type Fish" instead of "Yum Yum Happy Go Time Fish".
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|Pre-merge||Come Fly With Us | Lovin' Time | Rowin' Time | Before We Die | Stuck to a Pole | What's Not To Love | Baby | I'm Sorry | Eine Kleine | Gypsy Rap | Paris in the Springtime | Sea Shanty Mix | Oh My Izzy | Save This Show | Sisters | Changing Guard Mix | Greek Mix | Boyfriend Kisser | Shear the Sheep | We Built Gwen's Face | Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley|
|Post-merge||Blainerific | A Chinese Lesson | Wake Up | Condor | This Is How We Will End It | Who You Gonna Root For? | I'm Winning This | I'm Gonna Make It | Versus|