When the naughty kid escapes from the class nature walk, he learns that two others are still with him. He takes them on a day through the city and learns that child care is harder than it looks. Meanwhile, on the nature walk, the teacher gets stuck working at a restaurant after the kids need to use the bathroom.
Before taking off on a nature walk, Chef asks the kids if they need to go to the bathroom, the kids respond that they don't need to. Chef tells Duncan not to cause any issues like the last time they went on a nature walk, Duncan assures that it was nothing. Chef complains that Ducan makes his job harder than it already is but Duncan rebuttles by saying that his job is the easiest job in the world, much to Chef's dismay. When outside, Duncan cuts himself off from the walking rope so he can experience "Duncan Day", but notices that Cody and Beth were right behind him the whole time. He tries to get them back to Chef, but notices that they've already gone away, Beth and Cody get worried about being abandoned, so Duncan decides to let them join him on his plans. Later in the forest, Chef shows the kids the trees around them, while Jude complains about having to go to the bathroom, which causes Bridgette, Courtney and Lewshawna have to go to the bathroom as well, Chef rushes to an portapotty, which is occupied, and then takes them to a diner to use the bathroom. Before they enter, Flo tells them that the restrooms are for paying customers only and tells the kids that they must order food to use the bathroom. When the kids are done eating their food, it turns out they didn't need to go to the bathroom, much to Chef's dismay. Flo hands Chef a bill and realizes that he doesn't have his wallet, when he explains it to Flo she forces him to work of the meals by doing the dishes, while also making Courtney his new manager. TBC
Bridgette is having a tea party with her stuffed animals and is pouring hot water into their cups. Richard Swimmins is afraid that Bridgette might pour the hot water into his fish bowl but the camera pans out to show he too has a cup for Bridgette to pour in, much to his relief.
|Deven Mack||Chef Hatchet|
- MacArthur appears; however, she has no lines.
- Child versions of Geoff and Katie appear, but have no lines; however, they can be heard crying.
- A few workers and Beth's doll speak; however, it's unknown who voiced them.
- This is the first episode of the series that doesn't feature Owen in it at all.
- While unnamed in the episode, the closed captioning reveals the waitress's name to be Flo.
- This episode confirms that the kid who was found during the gum incident from Gum and Gummer was Katie.
- MacArthur works as a hot dog vendor for the second time in this episode. The first time we saw her doing this job was in That's a Wrap.
- An outhouse that looks exactly like the one used as a confessional on the main Total Drama series appears in this episode, along with a mutant fly from Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- "Duncan Disorderly" is the nickname of real-life Scottish football player and coach Duncan Ferguson.
- The original synopsis for this episode said that Duncan had to take care of Bridgette and Cody; however, he actually took care of Beth and Cody.