Heather: We should have just gone left. We wouldn't be in this mess!
Sierra: I said so too, but then Gwen used Cody's EpiPen!
Heather: Now if he gets bitten...
Cody: My obituary's written!
Sierra: Oh, what would I do then?
Gwen: (rapping) Tied up, rope is no joke!
Spears in our face, get us out of this place.
Ain't having the luck that I anticipated.
Probably means I'm eliminated. Yeah, I’m out!
Heather: O-o-out! Ooh, ooh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
- This is the shortest song of the season, at only forty-one seconds in length.
- This is one of the few songs in Total Drama World Tour to not have the title of the song as one of its lines.
- This is the second song with a rap section, with the first being Baby.
- This is the only song to contain a rap section that is not performed by Harold. In this case, Gwen is the one rapping.
- It is the first non-aftermath song with a rap section.
- This is the second song in a row where the title is not sung, the first is the previous song, Eine Kleine.
- This is the second song to not contain a speaking part. The first is Stuck to a Pole.
- This is the second song in which Sierra mentions her love for Cody. The others are Before We Die, Paris in the Springtime, Changing Guard Mix, and A Chinese Lesson.
- The song's intro is similar to the intro of the song Encuentro Con Salvajes. Interestingly, the song's title reflects the scenario that the contestants are in when it plays.
- On Cartoon Network's Total Drama World Tour website, this song was incorrectly labeled as "Bridgette Raps". It was later changed to just "Rap".
- Although Chris says that all members of Team Amazon have to sing, Courtney doesn't sing and she is not eliminated.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|Pre-merge||Come Fly With Us | Lovin' Time | Rowin' Time | Before We Die | Stuck to a Pole | What's Not To Love | Baby | I'm Sorry | Eine Kleine | Gypsy Rap | Paris in the Springtime | Sea Shanty Mix | Oh My Izzy | Save This Show | Sisters | Changing Guard Mix | Greek Mix | Boyfriend Kisser | Shear the Sheep | We Built Gwen's Face | Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley|
|Post-merge||Blainerific | A Chinese Lesson | Wake Up | Condor | This Is How We Will End It | Who You Gonna Root For? | I'm Winning This | I'm Gonna Make It | Versus|