Initially, Heather's hair is about waist-length, which she would sometimes tie into a ponytail. During the semi-finals of the first season, Heather's head gets shaved by Chef, due to Lindsay's dare. She manages to acquire a wig by the next episode that is similar to the wigs worn by Lindsay and Sadie during Phobia Factor, except it is longer, has no highlights, and is a darker color of gray (similar to the color of her real hair). This wig does not appear to fit her well, as it falls off in The Very Last Episode, Really!, Monster Cash, Alien Resurr-eggtion and does not even appear in Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island.
In Alien Resurr-eggtion, the wig falls through a steel grate after Heather is shot in the back with a paintball, and it is never seen again. Heather sorely accepts the fact that she no longer has her wig and attempts to continue on throughout the season without it, being openly bald.
In the episode One Million Bucks, B.C., Heather decides to try to make herself a new wig with Courtney's hair, as she believes Courtney's hair is far prettier than any of the other remaining female contestants. However, she finds it much too difficult to take her hair and instead, she receives a long, red Flintstones-styled wig to match the prehistoric theme of the challenge. She rejects Chris's offer to take it at first, but when Chris said that she would look more "ruthless" without it, she changes her mind. During the challenge, a giant loon attacks her and takes her new wig. Luckily for her, the loon later returns for its egg and she takes it as a chance to get her wig back. She keeps it for the rest of the episode, as well as the next.
In The Aftermath: III, Heather gets herself a third wig, a black afro. However, it is hinted that it is just a temporary wig, as Bridgette was quick to note how "nice" it was, much to Heather's visible displeasure. This is confirmed in Mutiny on the Soundstage and The Aftermath: IV, when she is not wearing it.
As of Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, Heather's hair has partially grown back, and she now wears it in a small ponytail. She is also seen, at one point, wearing a fourth wig that is similar to Gwen's hair style, likely only worn to mock and embarrass Gwen. Also, when Heather is shown in her room, there are other wigs that appeared in the background.
In Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1, it is revealed that Heather now has hair extensions. Gwen jokes about it, saying her ponytail is made of pony hair.
In Planes, Trains, and Hot Air Mobiles, after Sierra blew up the plane and goes bald as a result, Heather shows sympathy towards her, saying that no girl should go bald on national television. She then finds her a ceremonial headdress to cover her baldness with.
Throughout season five, Heather has her hair in the long ponytail that she wore occasionally in Total Drama Island.
- Throughout Total Drama Island, Heather has a flat head, even after she had been shaved. However, beginning in Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island, her head is round, most likely an upgrade to her design to make her head look more realistic. This new design remains throughout Total Drama Action until Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, where it is flat again, most likely because Heather's hair grew back and thus, the round head was not needed anymore.
- In Cartoon Network's Best. Game. Ever., if the player makes an alliance with Heather, the first reward they will get is the first wig Heather ever wore after having her head shaved.
- It has been revealed why Heather's hair has taken so long to grow back. The reason why she was bald in Total Drama Action, was because when the accident occurred, she was left with a few patches and Heather stated her hair was growing all uneven because of this. That could be due to the fact she got rid of the patches later, so her hair was growing unevenly.
- Heather's third wig is an afro. Ironically, Heather frequently makes fun of Leshawna's hair whenever it puffs up into an afro.
- It seems that whenever Heather has a new wig in the series, the time it's seen shortens. Heather had her first black wig for three episodes (if one doesn't count its brief appearance in Riot On Set), she had her red cave-woman wig for two episodes, she had her afro wig for one episode, and she had her Gwen wig for only a few seconds.
- There were several goofs with Heather having her original hair while she is supposed to be bald, wearing a wig or having her ponytail in Total Drama Action:
- In the Total Drama Action Promotional Picture.
- In Monster Cash, the goof appears several times:
- When she steps off the bus and bumps into Gwen, her wig has highlights in it, like her regular hair, even though it is normally seen without these.
- When Chef is chasing the raccoon outside of the craft services tent.
- In the brief shot when Trent throws her out of his way when he is trying to get out of the trailer.
- When everyone is sleeping in the bounce house, though it changes back to her wig when she wakes up.
- During the eating challenge, when the screen goes from Owen to Chef Hatchet to the other cast members.
- In Alien Resurr-eggtion, when Heather is running from Chef, her wig has highlights in it again.
- In Beth's ending of The Aftermath: IV, when all of the contestants crowd around an unconscious Beth.
- In Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special while the contestants are waiting outside the Awards show.
|Interactions with||Everyone | Alejandro | Beth | Chris | Cody | Courtney | DJ | Duncan | Gwen | Harold | Leshawna | Lindsay | Owen | Sierra|
|Other content||Heather's alliances | Heather's hairstyles|