Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley is the the twenty-first song featured in Total Drama World Tour. It is sung in "Aftermath Aftermayhem" by Geoff, with Blaineley's entourage as backup singers, in an attempt to list all the bad things about Blaineley as revenge. Geoff is provoked into singing the song when Blaineley angered him by sending Bridgette to Siberia against her will, when the original plan was for Blaineley to go there herself. The song is requested by one of Blaineley's biggest fans.
Geoff: Here's an open letter to a treasure of a girl!
Blaineley: That's me!
Geoff: Whose behavior on this show always makes me hurl!
Geoff: She's a nasty, fake blonde schemer, who calls herself "your HOST"! Without the help of her entourage, her job would be toast!
Blaineley: Hey! (slowly) Heeeyyy.....
Geoff: She'll tell you that she loves your shirt, but it's something she can't stand! She's just so full of you-know-what, she has to double-flush the can!
Blaineley: I eat a lot of fiber!
Geoff: She bought two pairs of the same jeans, one size four, and one size eight! So when she wears the bigger ones, you'll ask if she's lost weight!
Geoff: She's not the gal you think she is, so let me tell you plainly. There's thick black hair between her toes, and her real name isn't Blaineley!
Geoff: She's a phony, scheming, weasel-nose! And her real name isn't Blaineley! She steals and lies, and she's evil, bros, and her real name isn't Blaineley! It's Mildred!
- This is the only song sung in "Aftermath Aftermayhem," making it the only Total Drama Aftermath song not to be accompanied by another one.
- The Drama Brothers are seen playing instruments they don't normally play except for Justin, who is still playing the tambourine.
- This is the second song in a row and the third overall to have a name of a contestant in its title.
- This is the fourth song in which an concertina is played.
- This is the fifth and final song sung in contempt for another contestant. The others are:
- The female member of Blaineley's entourage is also shown as one of Heather's friends in her alternate reality, The Bills.
- This is the third song in which The Drama Brothers provide accompaniment.
- This is the third song to have only one person sing.
- Interestingly, all those songs were sang in Total Drama Aftermaths.
- The members of Blaineley's entourage are all tourists from the airport Chris and Chef were at in "The Aftermath: IV" (Action).
- This song is heard in the background of in the exclusive clip for "Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better."
- This is the eighth and final song sung about another person.
- In this song, Geoff performs a Ukrainian folk dance known as the Kozachok, despite the fact that the tune of the song and balalaika are Russian. However, it should be noted that Ukraine borders Russia and has a very similar culture.
- The phrase that Geoff says during the song, "She's just so full of you-know-what, she has to double flush the can," is a euphemism for a foul language expression.
- At the end of the song, Eva and Gwen appear to be sitting with DJ, Katie, and Sadie. However when Geoff is singing about DJ's shirt, Eva and Gwen appear to be missing.
- Before Geoff shows the audience the hair between Blaineley's toes, she has her shoes off, but at the end of the song, her shoes are back on.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|01||"Come Fly with Us"||11||"Paris in the Springtime"||21||"Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley"|
|02||"Lovin' Time"||12||"Sea Shanty Mix"||22||"Blainerific"|
|03||"Rowin' Time"||13||"Oh My Izzy"||23||"A Chinese Lesson"|
|04||"Before We Die"||14||"Save This Show"||24||"Wake Up"|
|05||"Stuck to a Pole"||15||"Sisters"||25||"Condor"|
|06||"What's Not To Love"||16||"Changing Guard Mix"||26||"This Is How We Will End It"|
|07||"Baby"||17||"Greek Mix"||27||"Who You Gonna Root For?"|
|08||"I'm Sorry"||18||"Boyfriend Kisser"||28||"I'm Winning This"|
|09||"Eine Kleine"||19||"Shear the Sheep"||29||"I'm Gonna Make It"|
|10||"Gypsy Rap"||20||"We Built Gwen's Face"||30||"Versus"|