I'm Sorry is the eighth song featured in Total Drama World Tour. It is sung by Bridgette in Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water. Bridgette sings this song as a way of apologizing to her boyfriend, and showing her immense regret to Geoff for cheating on him with Alejandro. It features Bridgette singing, with speaking roles from Geoff and Harold.
Bridgette: I'm sorry, so sorry.
Sorry like a flower after the first frost.
And I'm sorry, like a mitten that's been dropped and feels so lost.
Oops, I really messed up.
At least I 'fessed up!
Geoff: You didn't 'fess up, you got caught on national TV!
Harold: It's international, Geoff, Total Drama is seen all over the world!
Bridgette: But I'm sorry, so sorry.
Sorry like a surfer who's busted her board!
And I'm sorry like the band when they played a wrong chord...
Oops, I really screwed up.
I felt some dude up!
Geoff: International TV, huh? In front of all my friends!
Bridgette: But, I'm sorry, so sorry!
Geoff, I really think you rule.
You're so cute that you make me drool!
And if you give me one more chance...
I'll do my happy, happy dance!
Geoff: You are pretty cute when you dance... aw, no, no!
Bridgette: Geoff, you're the one for me.
And I'm so incredibly, wildly, madly, crazily...
Oh, so completely, infinitely, beyond...
- This is the first song in which someone isn't forced to sing.
- This is the first solo sung in the season.
- Bridgette, Geoff, and Harold all break the fourth wall in this song.
- First, Geoff pokes the split screen when pointing an accusing finger at Bridgette. Then, when Harold says his line he puts his hands on it and looks down at Bridgette and Geoff, while they look up at him. Bridgette then pushes the split screen away.
- The dress Bridgette wears is the same as the one Blaineley wears, just in blue.
- This song, along with Sisters, features the least amount of singers of any other song in the season, both with only one each.
- Interestingly, both songs were in an aftermath episode, had some relation to something Alejandro had done and featured two others with speaking parts.
- This is the second song in which Bridgette is the lead singer. The first is Stuck to a Pole.
- The same guitar that Sasquatchanakwa played during the performance was used in the challenge of Rock n' Rule.
- This is the second longest song sung in Total Drama World Tour, if the dialogue gaps in A Chinese Lesson do not count as part of the song. The longest song is This Is How We Will End It.
- This is the second song dedicated by the lead singer to another contestant, in this case from Bridgette to Geoff. The first being Baby, which was dedicated from Harold to Leshawna.
- Both songs were dedicated to the lead singer's romantic partner.
- Both songs were sung in the first aftermath of Total Drama World Tour.
- This is the third song sung about another person.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|Pre-merge||Come Fly With Us | Lovin' Time | Rowin' Time | Before We Die | Stuck to a Pole | What's Not To Love | Baby | I'm Sorry | Eine Kleine | Gypsy Rap | Paris in the Springtime | Sea Shanty Mix | Oh My Izzy | Save This Show | Sisters | Changing Guard Mix | Greek Mix | Boyfriend Kisser | Shear the Sheep | We Built Gwen's Face | Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley|
|Post-merge||Blainerific | A Chinese Lesson | Wake Up | Condor | This Is How We Will End It | Who You Gonna Root For? | I'm Winning This | I'm Gonna Make It | Versus|