"Paris in the Springtime" (also known as "Oui, My Friends") is the eleventh song featured in Total Drama World Tour. It is sung in "Can't Help Falling in Louvre," with Sierra being the main singer, and Owen and Noah having brief solos. The song is about Sierra venting her recently hurt feelings towards Cody, after he voted for her in the previous episode, displaying her frustration with him for voting for her after all the kindness she showed him.
Sierra: I love Paris in the springtime!
Je t'aime Paris in the fall!
Cody: That's great, Sierra! Keep going!
Sierra: It's the city of love in the summer!
But now, it's just a bummer! 'Cause...
Cody broke my heart and chewed it up and spit it out and then, stepped on it and threw it down a sewer and called it names and then laughed!
Oui, my friends! You must never trust a boy!
Oui, my friends! They will treat you like a toy!
Oui, my friends! They will-!
Break your heart and chew it up and spit it out and step on it and throw it down a sewer and call it names, and then laugh!
Cody: Wait up, Sierra!
Owen: Oui, my friend! You are going to make it through!
Noah: Um, non, my friend. That thing just burned off my shoe.
Sierra: Oui, my friends! All I did was love him true!
Heather: Cody! What are you doing?
Cody: I'm trying!
Sierra: Oui, my friends! Now, I'm stuck telling you...
If you fall in love with a boy on TV, and then audition to get on his show, and then audition again, and finally get on his show, and be nice to him and do nothing but kiss-up, you will still-
Oui, end up in Paris!
Oui, feeling disparaisse!
And the boy won't even take you outside!
Heather: All she wants to do is go outside?! Do it, Cody!
- This is the first song to have parts sung in a language other than English. In this case, French.
- Sierra reveals that she sent more than one audition tape to Total Drama in this song.
- This is the third song in which Sierra sings about her love for Cody.
- This is the first non-aftermath song in which both Gwen and Heather do not sing.
- This is the third non-aftermath song to completely not feature a team.
- This is the second song sung that describes the location the contestants are visiting in the show.
- The first is "What's Not To Love."
- This is one of the many songs that are sung while a challenge takes place. The others are:
- "Rowin' Time," in Walk Like an Egyptian - Part 2."
- "Sea Shanty Mix," in "Newf Kids on the Rock."
- "Changing Guard Mix," in "I See London..."
- "Greek Mix," in "Greece's Pieces."
- "Shear the Sheep," in "Picnic at Hanging Dork."
- "A Chinese Lesson," in "Chinese Fake-Out."
- "Condor," in "Rapa Phooey!"
- "I'm Winning This," in "Hawaiian Style."
- "I'm Gonna Make It," in "Planes, Trains, and Hot Air Mobiles."
- "Versus," in "Hawaiian Punch."
- This is the second song sung in contempt for another contestant. The others are:
- The famous artworks Sierra interacts with in this song are Paris Street; Rainy Day, Paris Street Scene, Autumn, Afternoon on The Island of La Granda Jatte, The Blue Boy, Jane Avril, The Swing, the Arnolfini Portrait, and the Discobolus. Also seen during the song: American Gothic, Sunflowers, a painting vaguely resembling Still-Life with a Skull and a Writing Quill, The Son of Man, a painting vaguely resembling The Kiss (Hayez, Klimt, Munch Henry VIII), and several paintings resembling Mondrian compositions.
- Near the end of the song, a piece from "The Infernal Gallop" from Jacques Offenbach's Orpheus in the Underworld is used and is notable as music commonly used for the Moulin Rouge dance.
- The first few lines of this song are similar to the lyrics of "I Love Paris" in the musical Kiss Me, Kate.
- Courtney's freckles disappear throughout the song.
- When Sierra sings, "Oui, my friends! All I did was love him true," there are two paintings behind her; one is of a man, and the other is of a skull with a candle on it.
- However, after Heather yells at Cody, the two pictures change. They return to normal when Sierra is singing, "Oui, end up in Paris!"
- When Sierra sings, "And the boy won't even take you outside," a painting of a man with nothing in front of it is behind her, but in the next shot, Courtney, Gwen, and Heather are seen standing in front of the picture.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|01||"Come Fly with Us"||11||"Paris in the Springtime"||21||"Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley"|
|02||"Lovin' Time"||12||"Sea Shanty Mix"||22||"Blainerific"|
|03||"Rowin' Time"||13||"Oh My Izzy"||23||"A Chinese Lesson"|
|04||"Before We Die"||14||"Save This Show"||24||"Wake Up"|
|05||"Stuck to a Pole"||15||"Sisters"||25||"Condor"|
|06||"What's Not To Love"||16||"Changing Guard Mix"||26||"This Is How We Will End It"|
|07||"Baby"||17||"Greek Mix"||27||"Who You Gonna Root For?"|
|08||"I'm Sorry"||18||"Boyfriend Kisser"||28||"I'm Winning This"|
|09||"Eine Kleine"||19||"Shear the Sheep"||29||"I'm Gonna Make It"|
|10||"Gypsy Rap"||20||"We Built Gwen's Face"||30||"Versus"|