"Sea Shanty Mix" is the twelfth song featured in Total Drama Action. It is sung in "Newf Kids on the Rock" by all the contestants (with the exception of Noah) as the teams row to the Newfoundland shore. Each team is shown working hard to complete the challenge, except for DJ, who uses this song as a method to get eliminated by not singing, while Heather tries to make him sing to keep him in the game.
Alejandro: We're heading down to Newfoundland, that rocky eastern shore!
Owen: I'll have the shrimp, mussels, cod, and the lobster thermidor!
Gwen: I can't get a thing to bite, so we better get there first!
Courtney: Row harder, faster, both of you. For the win, work up a thirst! Stroke, stroke, stroke!
Heather: It's a sea shanty, and it's darn catchy! Yes! Go on, DJ, your turn! (DJ silently shakes his head)
Tyler: Izzy, you're a nut-bar, but you sure can catch a fish!
Izzy: Thanks, there, B'y, you're right kind to my partner, he's Irish. And if you want the next drill, he's all yours!
Cody and Sierra: Trying our best, Courtney, our arms are getting fried!
Gwen: Courtney, do you see?
Courtney: Could it be? Steer hard starboard side!
Heather: It's a sea shanty, and it's darn catchy!
DJ: No, you can't catch me, with a sea shanty!
- The accordion Alejandro plays during this song is similar to the one he uses in Chomp Sewey.
- This is one of the few songs in Total Drama World Tour to not have the title of the song as one of its lines; however, this only applies to the word "Mix."
- This is the first song since "Eine Kleine" where all the contestants are told to sing.
- This is the first of three songs sung in the season to have the word "Mix" in the title.
- This is the third song and second in a row where the contestants sing about where they are. In this case, Newfoundland.
- This is the fourth song in which the contestants sing while traveling.
- This is the second song to be sung while in boats.
- The first was "Rowin' Time."
- This is the second song in which Sierra and Cody sing the same line at the same time.
- The first is "Come Fly with Us."
- This is the first song Izzy, Tyler, and DJ have sung in since "Before We Die."
- This is one of the eleven songs which features a challenge in it.
- "Rowin' Time," in Walk Like an Egyptian - Part 2."
- "Paris in the Springtime," in "Can't Help Falling in Louvre."
- "Changing Guard Mix," in "I See London..."
- "Greek Mix," in "Greece's Pieces."
- "Shear the Sheep," in "Picnic at Hanging Dork."
- "A Chinese Lesson," in "Chinese Fake-Out."
- "Condor," in "Rapa Phooey!"
- "I'm Winning This," in "Hawaiian Style."
- "I'm Gonna Make It," in "Planes, Trains, and Hot Air Mobiles."
- "Versus," in "Hawaiian Punch."
- Despite Chris telling DJ he'll be eliminated if he doesn't sing, Noah doesn't sing and isn't eliminated.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|01||"Come Fly with Us"||11||"Paris in the Springtime"||21||"Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley"|
|02||"Lovin' Time"||12||"Sea Shanty Mix"||22||"Blainerific"|
|03||"Rowin' Time"||13||"Oh My Izzy"||23||"A Chinese Lesson"|
|04||"Before We Die"||14||"Save This Show"||24||"Wake Up"|
|05||"Stuck to a Pole"||15||"Sisters"||25||"Condor"|
|06||"What's Not To Love"||16||"Changing Guard Mix"||26||"This Is How We Will End It"|
|07||"Baby"||17||"Greek Mix"||27||"Who You Gonna Root For?"|
|08||"I'm Sorry"||18||"Boyfriend Kisser"||28||"I'm Winning This"|
|09||"Eine Kleine"||19||"Shear the Sheep"||29||"I'm Gonna Make It"|
|10||"Gypsy Rap"||20||"We Built Gwen's Face"||30||"Versus"|