This article focuses on all of the staff members that took part in the making of the Total Drama series.
- Tom McGillis and Jennifer Pertsch are the creators of Total Drama.
- Andrew Harrison wrote "Aquarium for a Dream," "Hic Hic Hooray" and "A Licking Time Bomb."
- Emily Andras wrote "Beach Blanket Bogus" and "Jamaica Me Sweat."
- Richard Clark wrote "Million Dollar Babies" and "Up, Up And Away In My Pitiful Balloon."
- Emer Connon wrote "Niagara Brawls."
- Jennifer Cowan wrote "Not Quite Famous."
- Eliza Crosland wrote "A Mine Is a Terrible Thing to Waste."
- Evany Rosen wrote "Tiger Fail."
- Ken Cuperus wrote "2008: A Space Owen" and "Top Dog."
- Nicole Demerse wrote "The Big Sleep," "Alien Resurr-eggtion," "3:10 to Crazytown," and "Awwwwww, Drumheller."
- Laurie Elliott wrote "Slap Slap Revolution," "The EX-Files," "Aftermath Aftermayhem," "African Lying Safari," "Ice Ice Baby," "The Treasure Island of Dr. McLean," "The Enchanted Franken-Forest," "Food Fright," "Suckers Punched," "The Obsta-Kill Kourse," "I Love You, Grease Pig!," "A Blast from the Past," "Three Zones and A Baby," "French is an Eiffel Language," "Brazilian Pain Forest", "New Beijinging,", "Cluckwork Orange," "A Ninjustice to Harold," and "Snots Landing."
- Jenn Engels wrote "Truth or Laser Shark."
- Kurt Firla wrote "Mediterranean Homesick Blues."
- Alex Ganetakos wrote "If You Can't Take The Heat...," "One Flu Over the Cuckoos," "Crouching Courtney, Hidden Owen," "Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2," "Broadway, Baby!," "Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon," "Hawaiian Style," "Hawaiian Punch," "Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!," "Brain vs. Brawn: The Ultimate Showdown," "Heroes vs. Villains," "Saving Private Leechball," "The Bold and the Booty-ful," "The Final Wreck-ening," "Pahk'd With Talent," "None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 1," and "Bahamarama."
- Michael Gelbart wrote "Picnic at Hanging Dork."
- Doug Hadders wrote "Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan" and "Can't Help Falling in Louvre."
- James Hurst wrote "Full Metal Drama" and "Chinese Fake-Out."
- Heather Jackson wrote "The Princess Pride."
- Charles Johnston wrote "Finders Creepers."
- Ed MacDonald wrote "Moon Madness," "You Regatta Be Kidding Me," "Sundae Muddy Sundae," "Twinning Isn't Everything," and "Mo Monkey Mo Problems."
- Craig Martin wrote "Dude Buggies" and "Last Tango in Buenos Aires."
- Craig Brown wrote "Cone in 60 Seconds," "The Bad Guy Busters" and "Know it All."
- Matt McElhannon wrote "TDI Rundown."
- Tom McGillis wrote "Hide and Be Sneaky" and "Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island."
- Terry McGurrin wrote "Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better," "The Am-AH-Zon Race," "Greece's Pieces," "Sweden Sour," "Evil Dread," "No One Eggspects The Spanish Opposition," "Zeek And Ye Shall Find," "The Bold and the Booty-ful," "The Final Wreck-ening," "So, Uh This Is My Team?," "Hurl and Go Seek," "Lies, Cries and One Big Prize," "None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 2," "Bjorken Telephone," "A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket," "Shawshank Ridonc-tion," "Lord of the Ring Toss," "How Deep is Your Love," "A Million Ways to Lose a Million Dollars", "Venthalla,", "Duck Duck Juice." and "Sharing is Caring."
- Alex Nussbaum wrote "Dodgebrawl," "Up the Creek," "Who Can You Trust?," "Brunch of Disgustingness," "Search and Do Not Destroy," "Haute Camp-ture," "Are We There Yeti?," "Riot On Set," "Masters of Disasters," "Super Hero-ld," "Get a Clue," "The Aftermath: IV," "Newf Kids on the Rock," "Runaway Model," and "Eat, Puke and Be Wary."
- Scott Oleszkowicz wrote "Backstabbers Ahoy!"
- Jennifer Pertsch wrote "Not So Happy Campers - Part 1," "Not So Happy Campers - Part 2," "The Sucky Outdoors," "Basic Straining," "The Very Last Episode, Really!," "Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island," "The Date, and "Germ Factory."
- Ian Poque wrote "Ocean's Eight - Or Nine."
- Alice Prodanou wrote "Monster Cash," "The Aftermath: I," "The Aftermath: III," "Sky Fall," "Not Without My Fudgy Lumps," and "Paint That a Shame."
- Meghan Read wrote "Little Bull on the Prairie" and "Ca-Noodling."
- Alan Resnick wrote "Dial M for Merger" and "Rock n' Rule."
- Adam Rotstein wrote "Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan" and "Can't Help Falling in Louvre."
- Shelley Scarrow wrote "Phobia Factor," "Paintball Deer Hunter," "Wawanakwa Gone Wild!," "Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon," "The Sand Witch Project," "The Aftermath: II," "Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1," "Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water," "I See London...," "Rapa Phooey!," "Planes, Trains, and Hot Air Mobiles," "Hawaiian Honeyruin," "My Way or Zimbabwe," "Maori or Less," and "El Bunny Supremo."
- John Slama wrote "One Million Bucks, B.C.."
- Ryan Belleville wrote "Ant We All Just Get Along."
- Shawn Kalb wrote "Bananas & Cheese."
- Steve Western wrote "From Badge to Worse" and "Toys Will Be Toys."
- Jocelyn Geddie wrote "Cuttin' Corners."
- Miles Smith wrote "I Love You, I Love You Knots," "This Is The Pits!," "Scarlett Fever," "Hello and Dubai," "New Beijinging," "I Love Ridonc & Roll," "Down and Outback," "Got Venom", "Darjeel With It,", "Free Chili,", "That's a Wrap,", "Having the Timeout of Our Lives," and "Inglorious Toddlers."
- Erika Strobel wrote "X-Treme Torture," "No Pain, No Game," "That's Off the Chain!," "Hook, Line, and Screamer," "Camp Castaways," and "I Triple Dog Dare You!."
- Jeremy Winkels wrote "Grand Chef Auto."
- Brendon Yorke wrote "The Chefshank Redemption," "Mutiny on the Soundstage," "Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special," and "Jamaica Me Sweat."
- Graeme Cornies and Dawna Toews sang the Total Drama theme song.
- Todd Kauffman was one of the directors of Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, and had a role in the making of Total Drama World Tour and Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- Mark Thornton was one of the directors of Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, and had a role in the making of Total Drama World Tour and Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- Jennifer Pertsch is one of the creators of the show and one of the directors of Total Drama World Tour.
- Tom McGillis is one of the creators of the show and one of the directors of Total Drama World Tour.
- Keith Oliver is one of the directors of Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, Total Drama World Tour, Total Drama: Revenge of the Island, Total Drama All-Stars, Total Drama: Pahkitew Island, and Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race. Prior to taking on the director's role, he was the animation director for the series.
- Chad Hicks is one of the directors of Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, Total Drama World Tour, Total Drama: Revenge of the Island, Total Drama All-Stars, Total Drama: Pahkitew Island, and Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race. Prior to becoming a director, he was one of the storyboard artists on the show.
|Emilie-Claire Barlow||Courtney (since The Big Sleep, also in Total DramaRama,) Ellody, Laurie|
|Lilly Bartlam||Gwen (Total DramaRama)|
|Clé Bennett||Beardo, Chef Hatchet (Total Drama), DJ, DJ's mother, Leonard|
|Nicki Burke||Stephanie, Tammy|
|Katie Crown||Izzy (also in Total DramaRama)|
|Stacey DePass||Crimson, Emma|
|Carlos Díaz||Lorenzo, Rock, Travel Tip giver|
|Cory Doran||Mike and his alternate personalities, Noah (Total DramaRama)|
|Kevin Duhaney||Cameron, Cameron's mother|
|Novie Edwards||Leshaniqua, Leshawna (Total Drama)|
|Megan Fahlenbock||Gwen (Total Drama; also in ending of Tiger Fail)|
|Kristin Fairlie||Bridgette (also in Total DramaRama), Carrie, Kelsey|
|Darren Frost||Chet, Harold (Total DramaRama)|
|Brian Froud||Harold (Total Drama), Sam, Killer (Total Drama All-Stars)|
|Sarah Gadon||Beth (also in Total DramaRama), female tourist, Ginger|
|Jeff Geddis||Devin, Tom|
|Marco Grazzini||Alejandro (Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour)|
|Katie Griffin||Mary, Miles|
|Carter Hayden||Ennui, Noah (Total Drama), Spud|
|Alex House||Alejandro (Total Drama All-Stars), José|
|Athena Karkanis||Anne Maria|
|Julie Lemieux||Heather's mother, Josee, Kelly|
|Lauren Lipson||Owen's mother, Sadie|
|Deven Mack||Chef Hatchet (Total DramaRama)|
|Bryn McAuley||Amy, Samey, Taylor|
|Scott McCord||Brody, Jacques, male tourist, Owen (also in Total DramaRama), Killer (Total Drama Island), Trent|
|Stephanie Anne Mills||Katie, Kitty, Lindsay|
|Drew Nelson||Duncan (also in Total DramaRama)|
|Peter Oldring||Cody (Total Drama), Ezekiel, intern, Tyler|
|Keith Oliver||Alejandro (Hawaiian Punch post-credit scene)|
|Dan Petronijevic||Brady, Geoff|
|Christian Potenza||Chris, Jerd, Jude|
|Adam Reid||Gordon, Justin|
|Evany Rosen||MacArthur (also in Total DramaRama)|
|Lyon Smith||Jay, Mickey|
|Bahia Watson||Leshawna (Total DramaRama)|
|Wyatt White||Cody (Total DramaRama)|
|Rochelle Wilson||Courtney (Not So Happy Campers - Part 1 and Not So Happy Campers - Part 2), Sugar|
- Laurie Elliott, Terry McGurrin and Keith Oliver are the only staff members to voice a character on the show; Elliott voiced Jo, Oliver voiced Alejandro in the Drama Machine for the post-credits scene at the end of Hawaiian Punch, and McGurrin voices Don.
- In Total Drama, Alejandro and Courtney are the only characters to have two or more different voice actors.
- Marco Grazzini, Keith Oliver, and Alex House for Alejandro. Grazzini was the original voice actor, while Oliver voiced Alejandro in the Total Drama World Tour season finale when he was placed inside the Drama Machine. House became Alejandro's new voice actor in Total Drama All-Stars.
- Courtney was originally voiced by Rochelle Wilson in the first two episodes of Total Drama Island before being replaced by Emilie-Claire Barlow.
- Total DramaRama recast several of the voice actors for characters from the original Total Drama series.
- Clé Bennett was replaced by Deven Mack as the voice of Chef Hatchet.
- Carter Hayden was replaced by Cory Doran as the voice of Noah.
- Novie Edwards was replaced by Bahia Watson as the voice of Leshawna.
- Brian Froud was replaced by Darren Frost as the voice of Harold.
- Megan Fahlenbock was replaced by Lilly Bartlam as the voice of Gwen.
- Peter Oldring was replaced by Wyatt White as the voice of Cody.
- Christian Potenza and Clé Bennett are the only two voice actors to have had a main role in every season of Total Drama from Total Drama Island to Total Drama: Pahkitew Island.
- Alex Ganetakos is the only writer to have written at least one episode in every season of Total Drama so far, including the spin-off series.
- As of the episode How Deep is Your Love in Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race, Terry McGurrin surpassed Alex Ganetakos for the record of the highest amount of episodes written in the franchise, which currently stands at twenty-one.
- Total Drama Action currently has the most writers of any season so far, with fourteen.
- However, if Total Drama World Tour's three songwriters are taken into account, then Total Drama World Tour has the most writers, with sixteen.
- In contrast, Total Drama All-Stars currently has the fewest writers, with four.
- The number of writers per season (and the spin-off) is as follows: