The Drama Brothers are a boy band formed between the last aftermath of Total Drama Action and Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special.
The Drama Brothers originally consist of Cody, Harold, Justin, and Trent. However, during Total Drama World Tour, Sasquatchanakwa replaces Cody as he was still competing. They have one known hit single, When I Cry, which topped the charts. The band's songs and albums sold out stadiums and rocketed the boys to stardom. The band also perform some of the Total Drama World Tour aftermath songs.Celebrity Manhunt host Josh reveals animosity within the band. Trent gets annoyed by Justin "playing" the guitar and snatches it away from him. Justin states that he can't actually play an instrument, but the fans don't seem to care, as they seem to admire his beauty much more than his talent. Trent declares that their problem is the music, to which Harold rebuts "You mean the beatboxing." Trent replies that the issues are because of not "giving the fans what they want," suggesting touching fans on an emotional level like what he does. Although, Harold insists that lots of fans want him to make a solo album based around his beatboxing. Trent sighs, mentioning to Josh, "You just can't bring up the beatboxing around him." Cody asks Justin what he thinks, but Justin is busy breaking up with his girlfriend via text message, to which Trent asks Justin to do him a favor and break up with his girlfriend too. Later that day, Harold confesses to Josh that he's decided to leave the band and go solo, revealing that he had the word - mispelled as LO$O - tattooed on his fingers. They later promote their albums at a record store, with Justin, Trent, and Cody at one table, and Harold at another. The boy band is only able to get a girl to take an album for free since she wants the case, while the "H-Bomb" is not able to sell any albums, breaking up the remainder of the band.
On the red carpet, during Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, they reveal that they are getting back together to re-release their hit single, despite Harold's tell-all book about the band. Harold and Cody later qualify for Total Drama World Tour, while Trent and Justin don't.Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water, with Sasquatchanakwa replacing Cody. They perform a musical number called Baby and are later chased away off-screen by a yellow bus full of fangirls. An exclusive clip reveals that Trent ends up tied to this bus with his guitar, talking about the band not reuniting soon due to "artistic differences," and also about the hardships of being famous. The fate of the others is unknown.
The band appears again in Aftermath Aftermayhem, this time playing back-up in the song, Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley. During this song, Trent plays the balalaika, Harold plays the tuba, and Sasquatchanakwa plays the accordion, instead of their usual instruments. However, Justin plays his tambourine.
- Hawaiian Style is the only Aftermath episode in Total Drama World Tour in which the Drama Brothers do not perform.
- Harold is the only member of the band to compete in all of the first three seasons, as all the other band members only competed in two.
- Cody is the only member of the band to not compete in Total Drama Action.
- This is one of the two boy bands mentioned in the series. The other being "Fame Town," a boy band that Chris was a member of at one point, as mentioned by Sierra.
- All of the members of the band were rejected or dumped by a girl from the show. They also rejected or dumped a girl:
- Both boys Beth is attracted to are in this band. She also kissed two members of the band.
- All of the members of the band, except for Harold, were on the Screaming Gophers.
- All of the members of the band made it to the merge only once: Trent in Total Drama Island, Harold and Justin in Total Drama Action, and Cody in Total Drama World Tour.
- Sasquatchanakwa appears to be a member or a friend of the band's, as he takes Cody's place during the aftermaths, and attends their party in Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special.
- Cody is the only member not to have more than one person from the show attracted to him.
- This group makes several allusions to the famous band, The Beatles:
- The album covers of "Rubber Soul" and "Abbey Road" are both parodied by the Drama Brothers' albums in Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special.
- Both bands have four members, all of whom are males.
- Trent's outfit, including the small glasses, could parody John Lennon's famous small glasses that he wore in his later years.
- Harold's book might be a reference to In His Own Write, written by John Lennon.
|Interactions with||Alejandro | Gwen | Heather | Sierra|
|Other content||The Drama Brothers|
|Interactions with||Everyone | Courtney | DJ | Duncan | Heather | Leshawna | Owen|
|Other content||Leshawna Jr. | The Drama Brothers|
|Interactions with||Everyone | Beth | Owen|
|Other content||Guys' alliances | Justin's alliances | The Drama Brothers|
|Interactions with||Duncan | Gwen | Lindsay | Owen|
|Other content||The Drama Brothers | Trent's guitar|