Chef struggles to maintain his sanity when the kids continue to blame a stuffed rabbit named Hoppy for everything they do wrong.
The episode begins with the daycare which has been decorated for Easter. Bridgette goes over to Hoppy and asks him how storage was. Bridgette sees Beth play baseball with a giant Easter egg, but Bridgette objects, saying that she will eat it. When Bridgette discovers it's white chocolate, she encourages Beth to smash away. Unfortunately, she manages to hit the egg so hard it bounces around the daycare, causing destruction and hitting the other kids. The egg accidentally causes Duncan to get "reverse face-planted" into his Easter dragon painting. When Beth hits another egg, it hits him in the face and causes him to hallucinate. In his hallucination, he sees four flaming birds from his painting and his polka-dotted egg. He happily slides down it and lands in an Easter egg basket with two dragons and laughs. He sees Beth as an actual bee until he wakes up. Duncan ends up enraged at Beth, and "losing his words." Chef comes in and tries to calm Duncan down to get him to say what happened. He is only able to stutter "Beth," "bat," "ball," and "face." Chef asks Beth how Duncan got hurt, and she blames Hoppy(Due to The bat being on hoppy when She threw it away realising what she did). Chef humors her and pretends to believe it is Hoppy and asks her if he is sorry and won't do it again.
Owen finds a plate of spaghetti and meatballs on the lunch table and slurps up a long noodle that turns out to be something else. This happens three times. The first time, it's the thread on Chef's shirt. The second time, it's the fur on a bear. The third time, it's the thread on Owen's own shirt.
|Deven Mack||Chef Hatchet|
- This is the first holiday-themed episode of the series.
- The teddy bear on the roof is replaced with a bunny, in addition to the decorations inside the daycare.
- Duncan and Chef are capable of "losing their words," leaving them to only stutter.
- When Duncan hallucinates, he sees Beth as a bee, a joke on her being the "class bee."
- The rabbit pictured inside Chef's office is the one who appeared as a mutated animal in Revenge of The Island.