Use a lacrosse stick to fling balls and other ammunition at opposing characters until they have all been hit or fallen into the mud below.
The player has the option of selecting between Ella and Max to play. When playing as Ella, the opponents are Jasmine, Rodney, Samey, Scarlett, and Topher. When playing as Max, the opponents are Dave, Shawn, Sky, and Sugar. This game has a similar setup to Toxic Targets. The player must aim carefully to toss ammunition at either other characters or the materials they are positioned on until they fall. The player is standing on the same support as the other contestants and must maneuver before taking shots. Additionally, they must avoid falling themselves or automatically lose a level.
Various objects fall on top of the player during the game. Some, such as dynamite and meatballs, can be caught in the lacrosse stick and used to the player's advantage. Others, such as mud, cost the player one of three lives. The player can restart a level or the game as many times as desired without losing progress.
Like Toxic Targets, the game is divided into sections with each taking place in a different setting at a different time of day.
- Coconuts (set of three)
- Boxing gloves
- Use the arrow keys to run.
- Use the up arrow key to jump.
- Use the down arrow key to catch ammo.
- Use the mouse to aim.
- Hold down the left mouse button to throw, and move the mouse to adjust power, before releasing to throw.
- The gameplay is very similar to the popular game Angry Birds made by Rovio Entertainment. Especially the blocks which make up the tower, and using stars for a scoring system.
- Clucky the chicken, who appears in I Love You, I Love You Knots, makes a cameo alongside Chris.
- Dave, Jasmine, Rodney, Samey, Scarlett, Shawn, Sky, Sugar, and Topher appear as non-playable characters.
- Amy, Beardo, and Leonard do not appear in the game. Coincidentally, they were the first three contestants to be eliminated in Total Drama: Pahkitew Island.
- This game is very similar to the Total Drama: Revenge of the Island game, Toxic Targets. Both involve the player collecting ammunition and using precise aim to knock contestants, who are standing on materials such as wood and glass, off balance.
- The music during gameplay reflects the personality of the active character. Ella's music is very light, while Max's is more dramatic.
- Many of the images in the game take from poses and movements by the characters in the actual show. For instance, when the opposing characters get hit and fall, their poses mimic those from the parachute scene in So, Uh This Is My Team? and the various electrocution scenes in I Love You, I Love You Knots.
- In the eleventh level, "coconuts" is misspelled as "coconus."
- There is a sign on level 14 warning the player of leech balls, despite leech balls never being seen in the game.
- The game crashes whenever level 12 is played as Max.