Total Drama: Pahkitew Island features an all-new cast of fourteen at an all-new location, and are split into two teams: the Pimâpotew Kinosewak (Floating Salmon) and the Waneyihtam Maskwak (Confused Bears). Pahkitew Island is completely empty, and the new contestants must rough it in the wild. Every episode, the winners may receive invincibility and a meal from a sponsoring restaurant, and losers may be sent home via the Cannon of Shame. Once again teen freaks, geeks, egos and cowards smash, crash, and bash their way through horrifying challenges with one goal in mind: winning that one million dollar prize!
Total Drama: Pahkitew Island consists of thirteen episodes.
|Voice actor||Role||Episode count|
|Christian Potenza||Chris||Whole Season|
|Clé Bennett||Chef Hatchet||Whole Season|
|Zachary Bennett||Shawn||Whole Season|
|Sarah Podemski||Sky||Whole Season|
|Rochelle Wilson||Sugar||12/13 episodes|
|Katie Bergin||Jasmine||12/13 episodes|
|Bruce Dow||Max||10/13 episodes|
|Kristi Friday||Scarlett||10/13 episodes|
|Daniel DeSanto||Dave||10/13 episodes|
|Christopher Jacot||Topher||8/13 episodes|
|Sunday Muse||Ella||6/13 episodes|
|Bryn McAuley||Samey||5/13 episodes|
|Ian Ronningen||Rodney||4/13 episodes|
|Bryn McAuley||Amy||4/13 episodes|
|Clé Bennett||Leonard||2/13 episodes|
|Clé Bennett||Beardo||1/13 episodes|
On Netflix, Total Drama: Pahkitew Island was listed as the sixth season of Total Drama and contained unedited dialogue and full screen, 16:9 aspect ratio.
- This season features another new set of contestants, making them the third generation cast of the show.
- This is the first season where no eliminated contestants are in every episode.
- This is the only season of the series where none of the original twenty-two contestants are seen, heard, or mentioned.
- This is the first season where no contestants were severely injured to the point of needing bandages or casts.
- This season follows many elements of Survivor.
- The teams are randomly selected as opposed to a pre-selection of some sort.
- No shelter, food, water, or any other provisions are provided to the contestants.
- Two episode titles come from quotes from the contestants.
- The team names are Cree, similar to how Survivor team names are based on words or names of tribes from the area in which the season takes place.
- The first two male contestants eliminated are both voiced by Clé Bennett, while the first two female contestants eliminated are voiced by Bryn McAuley.
- This is the second season in which three of the four finalists are the same gender, while one is of another gender; in this case, Shawn is the only male contestant in the final four.
- This is the second season not to be edited in any way by Cartoon Network, with the first being Total Drama All-Stars.
- This is the second season in which no contestants return to the competition after being eliminated. The first is Total Drama All-Stars.
- This is the only season where none of the contestants are shown in their swimsuits.
- This is the first season where the males competing never outnumber the female contestants.
- This is a reverse of Total Drama: Revenge of the Island, where there were always more males than females.
- This is the first season to feature a female winner in Canada.
- Beardo, Leonard, Rodney, Samey, Topher, and Dave are the only contestants to be properly voted out, making this season the least number of contestants eliminated normally.