Total Drama All-Stars takes place on Camp Wawanakwa, the setting of Total Drama Island and Total Drama: Revenge of the Island, with fourteen players from the last four seasons returning to compete. This season, contestants are divided into two teams based on their status as a hero or villain, and must avoid the Flush of Shame in order to take home the $1,000,000 grand prize.
Total Drama All-Stars consists of thirteen episodes.
|Voice actor||Role||Episode count|
|Christian Potenza||Chris||13/13 episodes|
|Clé Bennett||Chef Hatchet||13/13 episodes|
|Cory Doran||Mike||13/13 episodes|
|Barbara Mamabolo||Zoey||13/13 episodes|
|Megan Fahlenbock||Gwen||13/13 episodes|
|James Wallis||Scott||13/13 episodes|
|Emilie-Claire Barlow||Courtney||12/13 episodes|
|Alex House||Alejandro||11/13 episodes|
|Kevin Duhaney||Cameron||10/13 episodes|
|Drew Nelson||Duncan||9/13 episodes|
|Rachel Wilson||Heather||8/13 episodes|
|Annick Obonsawin||Sierra||8/13 episodes|
|Brian Froud||Sam||5/13 episodes|
|Laurie Elliott||Jo||4/13 episodes|
|Tyrone Savage||Lightning||4/13 episodes|
|Stephanie Anne Mills||Lindsay||2/13 episodes|
- Ezekiel appeared in two episodes.
- Blaineley appeared in an exclusive clip for one episode.
- Izzy appeared in one episode.
- Owen appeared in one episode.
On Netflix, Total Drama All-Stars contained unedited dialogue and full screen, 16:9 aspect ratio.
- The first two contestants introduced are the season's finalists. Similarly, the first two veteran contestants introduced are the last two veterans remaining in the season.
- This is currently the only season featuring returning cast members where a previous event did not decide on the participants.
- This is the only season not to have some sort of appearance of a contestant that was already eliminated this season, other than the finale.
- This is the currently the only season not to feature on-screen nudity of any sort.
- Excluding specials, this season featured the one-hundredth episode of the Total Drama series, Zeek And Ye Shall Find.
- If the specials are included, then the one hundredth episode would had been Suckers Punched.
- Among the original contestants participating, there are five females and two males. This is the reverse for the second generation contestants, with five males and two females participating.
- With the exception of Sam, every contestant from this season has made it to the merge at least once.
- This is the first season in which no contestants return to compete after being previously eliminated. This will later happen again in Total Drama: Pahkitew Island.
- This is the first season to premiere in the United States before Canada.
- Originally, Owen, Cody, Brick, and Anne Maria were supposed to compete this season, but were cut from the final version.
- This is the first season to never be edited by Cartoon Network.
- This is the first season featuring the original contestants where a former Screaming Gopher is not one of the finalists.
- This is the only season featuring the original contestants not to have any male Screaming Gophers competing.
- This is the only season not to have the same team winning the first two challenges.
- This is the first and only season to feature Alex House, who replaced Marco Grazzini as Alejandro.
- This is the first season where a contestant finishes in the same ranking as their previous season, as Lindsay came in fourteenth in both Total Drama World Tour and this season.
- This is the first season where Duncan is not the highest-ranking former Killer Bass member in the season and the first time he didn't make it to the final five.
- This is the first season where Courtney makes it farther than Duncan.
- This is the first season where the final four consists of two people from both teams.
- This is the first season since Total Drama Action where the winner is the same in both Canada and the United States.
- This is the first season since Total Drama Action not to have a name change at some point before its release.
- This is the second season in which every competing contestant uses the confessional, the first being Total Drama Action.
- This is also the first season since Total Drama Action where no one ends up bald.
- This is the second season where both finalists are members of the same team, the first being Total Drama Island.
- This is the second season where Gwen makes it to the merge and reaches the final four, the first being Total Drama Island.
- Furthermore, as of this season, every contestant from Total Drama Island's final four has made it to the final four twice.
- This is the second season where both members of a couple are the finalists, the first being Total Drama World Tour.
- Like before, the male member of the couple is the antagonist of the season.
- This season features the earliest merge in the show's history so far, with the merge occurring in the eighth episode.
- This season features the longest streak of consecutive irregular eliminations out of any season in the show's history, with four.
- This season features the lowest amount of writers, with four.
- This season features the closest margin between the two teams' numbers of victories and losses out of any season so far, as one team won four times, while the other team won three times.
- This season breaks the trend of having the superior living arrangements for the winners being destroyed after in their introduction episode, as it was in Total Drama Action and Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- Ezekiel, Izzy, Blaineley and Owen are the only non-competing contestants to make guest appearances this season.
- This is the first season since Total Drama Island where the teams are predetermined by the producers, as opposed to every other season where the teams are determined through a challenge.