Hey everyone , so I realized this year there has not been many blogs lately pertaining to Total Drama. So today I decided to create my own blog called Best and Worst of Total Drama. Basically how this is going to work I will be picking a random topic that can be anything related to Total Drama (i.e Gwen , TDI , Mike and Zoey ,etc). Afterwards you guys will write down the best and worst thing about the particular topic. After three days , new topic will be given. Oh yeah , I also would like to mention Art for allowing me to do this kind of blog that is similar to his. I also have stated few guidelines to follow for the game.
- Please respect other people’s opinions regardless whether you agree or not.
- Don’t just say nothing for worst and best for everything and also make sure the opinion being stated is worthy for discussion.
Interval 1 Chet
- Best: Friendship with Lorenzo in Shawshank Ridonc-tion.
- Worst: The bickering between him and Lorenzo and also not really having good interactions with anyone else.
- Best: The interactions with each other and their funny moments.
- Worst: The amount of times they kept being saved by non - elimination rounds.
Interval 3 Killer Grips
Interval 4 Dakota's return as contestant in A Mine Is a Terrible Thing to Waste
- Best: Becoming friends with Zoey.
- Worst: Turning into giant monster.
Interval 5 Josee
- Best: The temper tantrums and her confessionals with Jacques.
- Worst: They did not get to be in the finale.
- Best: Their plotline in I Love Ridonc & Roll.
- Worst: The amount of non- speaking streaks.
Interval 7 Killer Bass
- Best: Great interactions and great members in the team.
- Worst: The team had too many fodders.
Interval 8 Surfer Dudes's return in Bahamarama.
- Best: They fulfil their promise to Best Friends.
- Worst: They got into finales.
Interval 9 Cameron
- Best: His performance in Up, Up And Away In My Pitiful Balloon.
- Worst: The plots he had with Sierra and Mike's alternate personalities#Mal.
Interval 10 Lindsay and Tyler
- Best: No arguments between each other.
- Worst: The whole name plot.
Interval 11 Mutant Maggots
Interval 12 Duncan's return in I See London...
- Best: Impacted the season with more drama provided.
- Worst: Many people suffered in the hands of him.
Interval 13 Eva
- Best: Best underutilized female antagonist.
- Worst: She has only competed in Total Drama Island.
- Best: The interactions with each other.
- Worst: Carrie not treating Devin like best friend.
Interval 15 Izzy's return in No Pain, No Game
- Best: She added more comedy.
- Worst: She lasted too long.
Interval 16 Staci
- Best: She was eliminated early.
- Worst: The fact that she talks too much.
Interval 17 Courtney and Duncan
- Best:Their interactions with each other.
- Worst:The breakup that happened in The EX-Files.
Interval 18 Ezekiel
Interval 19 Noah
- Best: His performance in Total Drama World Tour.
- Worst: His performance in Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race.