If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class TriaL they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
STATUS OF OUR CONTESTANTS!!!
|No. Alive 34|
A recap about the last chapter. Plenty of drama played between Courtney's more drastic leadership and IMA being divided with or against the leader. The Sabotuer making more trouble by sending a warning to everyone and Amy still being upset about sis' coma. Sugar abusing power and Gwen hunting the Sabotuer. In the end Too Much Sugar and Twin Sister Amy died and murderer Queen Bee Heather was executed leaving 34 more survivors. Who will be the next to meet the reaper? Stay tune!
So anyway guys, with all that done why not we start the next victim votes. Please vote in the comments below this...
TOP 3 MALES AS VICTIM AND TOP 3 FEMALES AS VICTIMS!!! THE NEXT TIME THIS WILL BE UPDATED IS IN A FEW WEEKS SO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THAT. THAN YOU FOR FOLLOWING TOTAL DRAMA: DANGANRONPA!
- The day after Heather's trial Brick woke up early in the morning in order to get himself for the day. He knows due to yesterday's events everyone will be talking about the Sabotuer and the position of IMA. He has a feeling that IMA might be disbanded.
- At breakfast Courtney made an announcement, that IMA won't disband but other members will have to replace the ones gone. However everyone complains and Courtney tries to keep things under control however when the other members of IMA also rebelle (Scarlett and Cody) Courtney starts to breakdown and runs away.
- After that happened everyone is confunse on what will happen today, until Monokuma announces a new area has opened up. Everyone just decides to check the place out to see what's going to happen.
- The first place in the new areas was mental hospital. In there Brick meets up with Mike, Zoey, Cameron, Sam, Dawn and Anne-Marie. In there was supplies of medical supplements like syringes, sleeping powder and dizziness pills. Among the weapons that Brick notices that can be use were forceps, scalpel and a crowbar hidden behind a medical cabinet. The place is only one floor but it's big enough to be called a small hospital.
- Among the papers that Cameron found filled in the desk was a file about a mental disorder. Zoey tries to read it, but Dawn immediately grabs it and tells everyone not to read it. Everyone is confuse about this except Mike who seems relieved. Brick thinks that he should remember this file later on.
- Next was a indoor swimming pool. Arriving Brick saw Lindsay, Bridgette, Geoff, Tyler and Owen were playing around. Brick tries to tell them to take this seriously but Owen said that everyone just wants to relax after what happened last time. Cody and Harold who were there to watch the girls swim manage to convince not to go any further. Cody tells him that the biggest thing they should is something on the other floors while Harold says the biggest thing about the pool room is that the pool is very big and directly on top of it is a glass window to give away sunlight.
- In the second floor Brick notices this is half the size of the first floor. It look to be like an office room that overlooks the pool. Brick thinks this might be a good vantage point for anyone. On one of the desk looked like a bucket and on a hook in the wall is a key. Harold confirmed the key was for the office meaning the room could be lock out by anyone with the key. Breaking the door isn't possible since anyone who tries to do it will trigger a siren all over the island meaning someone will know if this happens. Brick notes the the stairs is completely isolated from the rooms.
- On the top floor was the roof with a generator. It turns out the airconditioner is so powerful that they needed a big generator to make it work base on what Cody said. The genrator is on a upper level that faces directly to the roof window and the hinges that keep the generator in place was a little rusty.
- The last place to check was a cinema theater and on one of the chairs it was a mysterious VCR Tape. Katie, Samey, Noah and Scarlett were there. They all loook serious and Brick ask why. They showed him a set of disasters happening all around the world and the tape was labeled The Tragedy. Brick doesn't understand what is going on until the end part. it showed Chris with Monokuma looking menacingly. Noah tries to convince the group not to show this the others and was able to.
- Before going to sleep Scarlett tells Brick about her theory in this. That the person controlling Monokuma under the cliff has got to be Chris. She says the thinks the layout looks similar to the caverns back in TDPI.
- Couldn't sleep the night before due to Scarlett's theory. Brick decides to continue his search for the nuclear grenade. He has a feeling that the Sabotuer might hunting fown for it so he believes that he needs to find it before they do.
- While digging around he saw Mike going with Monokuma to the theater. He tries to interfere until Monokuma stares at him with a look that pratically says "Forget what you saw!"
- The morning arrive and Scarlett and Jasmine made a proposal. That IMA wouldn't disband, but they won't be in charge of the group anymore. They will be a group to solve the mysteries of the island. Everyone agreed, excpet Courtney who is no where to be found.Bridgette promises to pass the message to her later.
- When IMA meets up again, Brick announces to everyone that he is dropping out of the group. The others ask why, but Brick says that there is something he needs to confront personality. Everyone is confuse except for Scarlett who seems to pretend that she doesn't understand.
- Brick continues to search again, but decides to take a break. His former allies Samey and Cody told them some news, that Samey and Katie has been added to the group in order to fill in Heather's and Courtney's positions. While talking a prank by Duncan was played to Harold. When he accidentally lost his shorts in the pool, it was drain and the one who did it was Duncan. Brick is curious on how this is happening.
- When he went back to the search, he overhears Courtney getting grumpy and when he decided to check it out, he saw Bridgette trying to calm her down. DJ and Geoff told Brick to leave them alone since Courtney is getting frustrated about not being a good leader.
- Thinking this is enough for a single day, Brick decides to take a break only to run to the group back at the mental hospital. Many of them notice Mike is acting really weird and wants to know what is wrong with him. They search though it might have something to do with the mental report from yesterday but it went missing. Anne-Marie however tells Brick not to trust Mike.
- After dinner, Brick is ready to get to sleep until he saw Izzy and Owen talking about Mike. Izzy says that something malevolent is coming up soon and is warning Owen.
- OWEN WAS FOUND IN THE MESS HALL ALIVE BUT POISONED DUE TO A MYSTERIOUS PANCAKE!
- Everyone was panicking until Shawn informs that he isn't dead. He can tell because he studied what is the difference between person dying and someone dead. Courtney appears and says that this is what happens without a leader and if they ever want to admit defeat, they must apologize to her in her personal sweet. No idea what that means.
- Jasmine announced that she, Samey, Katie and Shawn will be joining IMA to help find out the truth of the mysteries in the island. However when everyone left except IMA members, Brick was told by Jasmine that this is how the system of IMA is going to work. Noah and Dawn will try finding clues about the mastermind. Sam, Gwen, Samey and Cody will prioritize identifying the Sabotuer's and the rest will about wat Dave said. Most specifically the Spoke Person and why we don't deserve to live.
- Brick now getting worried due to the events happening decides to continue his search for the nuclear grenade only to run into Mike who seems to digging as well. Mike said that he's doing this in order to help Brick and Brick doesn't seem to mind.
- During one of the breaks Brick starts discussing about how scared he is about the threat of the nuclear grenade seeing what happened to Dakota. Tyler comes in and tells him not to worry. He checked the rules and it said that the amount of people only a single killer could claim as victim is only two and anymore will result into a definite execution for the killer.
- Thinking he had for the day, Brick decides to walk around and check the area. He however see Bridgette trying to talk to someone inside the cabin where Beth died. He tried to ask what was going on until Geoff and DJ informed him that it was Courtney just refusing to listen who was staying in the cabin.
- Not wanting to get in the drama, DJ and Brick decides to chat-up in the cabin. They were discussing about peaceful things like nature and loving their mamas but when Brick brought up the topic about the secret weapon caches and the nuclear grenade. DJ becomes uncomfortable and just runs off.
- Before going to bed, Brick took a quick walk in the docks. However he overheard a noise in the mess hall and saw Anne-Marie snooping around. Brick questions her what she's doing and she says that she's looking for evidence. Brick doesn't understand what she means until Anne-Marie told him that she knows who was behind the poisoning of Owen, but won't say who. Brick just becomes a little nervous around Anne-Marie because of this.
- Everyone was in the mess hall except Owen and Courtney. Owen was in the boys cabin in order to recover from his attack while Courtney refuses to interact with the group. Jasmine decides to send Scott and Brick in order to get Courtney to work with them.
- Arriving to the cabin, Courtney allowed them briefly but only after 8:00 AM. It was revealed that Courtney used a lock system to keep her safe which was that the door would automatically lock after 11:00PM and open back at 8:00 AM. In her cabin there was some changes like the furniture was move in the side and a matress was in the middle. Courtney says that she will go to the breakfast meeting again tomorrow but only after someone cleans up the place. Scott volunteers to do it.
- Before leaving Brick was able to get a glance at some documents in the study Courtney had. It contained papers about IMA, but more importantly inside the drawer was a file that contained a murder plan. Courtney says that was the one Heather found, but she denies it was her who made it. She plans to find the actual person responsible which is why she wants to be left alone.
- At lunch, Scott says that he couldn't do the cleaning himself so he wants someone to finish for him. DJ volunteers to do it and says sorry to Brick that he couldn't join him. At the pool Brick heard that Noah and Dawn has an announcement. That for now on, everytime night has arrive someone will have the keys of the pool and close it because it turned out Geoff, Trent, Cody, Harold and Lightning had a crazy party last night which cause an accident with Harold. The only reason they found out was that Izzy used some of her home-made fireworks which they ended up seeing. Cameron volunteers to do it.
- Brick continued his search until he spot Scott also digging around. He confronts him about it which lead to a fight until they heard a scream. Arriving they saw Eva with a heavy injury with Izzy trying to heal it. When everyone saw what happened, Izzy explained that she was going to tell Eva a secret, however someone threw a boulder to them and Eva couldn't escape in time. She's alive but for now, at 12 midnight the girls will have a roll-call in order to make sure no one is missing at night. Courtney appears and says this is the problem when no one faces the truth and she says that she isn't ready to tell something she figured out about the entire situation saying it is way too much for them to handle for now.
- Wanting to get away from what is happening lately, Brick decides to check a movie in the theater. However Scott beat to him and tries to force his own favorite show instead of Brick's military videos. They fight until they discover a hidden tape inside one of the chairs in their fight. The title was "Dangerous Subject 04: ???". The last word can't be read due to someone scratching it off.
- The video itself contained footage of a prison being full of injured student and in the center was a shadow. The shadow laughs then breaks the camera. Scott and Brick agrees never to speak of this again.
- At the mess hall for dinner, DJ was in charge of cooking since Jasmine and Shawn were bust treating Owen and Eva's injuries. He gave Geoff ice-coffee to give to Courtney due to her demand. During the dinner Noah tries toslip off only for Anne-Marie to see that. However what they didn't notice was Katie leaving excpt for Brick who decides to confront Katie herself tomorrow.
- Brick then talk to Scarlett about the situation of Courtney since they were always together during IMA reign. Scarlett says that Courtney has always been like this and we should just wait until she calsm down due to not wanting to have any unwanted drama. She also thinks Courtney main aim was to find the person who broke in to her files in order to frame her and give Heather the push to commit murder.
- Before going to bed, he saw Mike talking to himself. He sounded a little different but when Brick tried to talk to him Mike acted nervous and immediately left. Brick finds that suspicious but is too exhausted to think about so he fell asleep.
A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! A BRIEF PERIOD WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE INVESTIGATION AND THEN THE TRIAL SHALL COMMENCE!
THE INDOOR POOL WAS ONE FIRE AND EVERYONE TRIED TO GET RID OF THE FIRE. WHEN THE BLAZE ENDED WHAT LIES WAS A CRUSH BODY INSIDE THE THE POOL THAT DRIED UP. THE MAIN REASON IT WAS CRUSH WAS BECAUSE OF THE HEAVY GENERATOR ON TOP OF THE ROOF.
...POOR MIKE! THE MAN WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER!
BUT THE BUILDING STRUCTURE WAS STILL ATTACH AND THEY DECIDED TO CHECK UPSTAIRS. ON THE ROOFTOP THAT BARELY HANGS ON WAS THE SECOND NIGHTMARE!
IT WAS THE BODY OF ANNE-MARIE! THE TANNED GIRL WITH ATTITUDE!
LOOKS LIKE TWO MORE BITES THE DUST HAVE ANY IDEA WHO THE KILLER AMONG THEM COULD BE!? LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND STAY TUNE TO THE NEXT PART FOR THE TRIAL!
BUT THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE MORE TWIST BEFORE IT STARTS! JUST BETTER WATCH OUT!!!