"What's Not to Love" is the sixth song featured in Total Drama World Tour, sung in "Broadway, Baby!" as the contestants race to Central Park in New York City, describing all of New York's best and worst features. The song is sung by most of the contestants left in the game with Courtney, Lindsay, and Owen singing the majority of the song.
Courtney: What's not to love about New York City?
The taxis honk out a New York ditty!
The crime is high!
The pigeons fly!
What's not to love about New York?
Owen: The lights are brighter!
The fun is funner!
The bagels are bagel-er,
And the bums are bummer!
The dirt and grime make every alley shine!
What's not to love about New York?! Oops!
Lindsay: The stores, and the fashion!
Big shows where stars cash in!
It's crazy, 'cause the city never sleeps!
DJ: Dance break!
Lindsay: For the love of dance, stop!!
Courtney, Gwen, Heather and Sierra: Subway trains and the hustle-bustle!
Courtney, Gwen, Heather, Leshawna, Lindsay and Sierra: Cappuccinos while the mobsters tussle!
Owen: And pretzel stands for all us pretzel fans!
Noah: Whoa, hot, hot, hot!
Owen: What's not to love...
Lindsay and Owen: What's not to love...
Courtney, Gwen, Heather, Lindsay, Noah, Owen and Sierra: What's not to love... about New York?!
- During some parts of the song, the teams correspond to their team colors:
- This is the third song started by Courtney.
- The homeless man that Owen jumps over is identical in appearance to the one in the intro for Celebrity Manhunt behind Josh and the one that stole Ezekiel's wallet in "Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special."
- This is the first of two songs of the season in which various monuments of the location are shown throughout the song, the other being "Shear the Sheep."
- This is the first song to use a different style of animation; in this case, all contestants are colored with one single color.
- During Lindsay's solo, she is dressed like Holly Golightly as she is depicted in the opening scene of the 1961 film version of Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- Owen dancing along the keys of the big piano may be a reference to the 1988 comedy movie, Big.
- The famous sites shown during the song include Washington Square Park in the famous Greenwich Village neighborhood, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building, and the Empire State Building.
- The main style of the song and its subject is a homage to the song "New York, New York" from the musical On the Town.
- The animation style and color scheme used for this number may be a reference to the Disney musical number themed as New York City, Rhapsody in Blue.
- Courtney's freckles disappear at various points throughout the song.
- The Cartoon Network downloadable version of this song doesn't include Noah's line.
- The downloadable version of this song, available on Cartoon Network's website, is not auto-tuned, similar to many of the other songs that were put on the website in the season.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|01||"Come Fly with Us"||11||"Paris in the Springtime"||21||"Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley"|
|02||"Lovin' Time"||12||"Sea Shanty Mix"||22||"Blainerific"|
|03||"Rowin' Time"||13||"Oh My Izzy"||23||"A Chinese Lesson"|
|04||"Before We Die"||14||"Save This Show"||24||"Wake Up"|
|05||"Stuck to a Pole"||15||"Sisters"||25||"Condor"|
|06||"What's Not To Love"||16||"Changing Guard Mix"||26||"This Is How We Will End It"|
|07||"Baby"||17||"Greek Mix"||27||"Who You Gonna Root For?"|
|08||"I'm Sorry"||18||"Boyfriend Kisser"||28||"I'm Winning This"|
|09||"Eine Kleine"||19||"Shear the Sheep"||29||"I'm Gonna Make It"|
|10||"Gypsy Rap"||20||"We Built Gwen's Face"||30||"Versus"|